Monday 28 October 2019

My favourite shot ever (tbc!)

Half Term, Clocks went back and a clear night/frosty morning forecast.
I dragged the kids out at 0630 to find some mist and sun in the woods.
Although there was very little mist around, it was frosty, so I headed for Pirbright/Deepcut where the canal often kicks up autumn mist.
There wasn't much about, but a little walk into the ranges and we found this tree, bathed in light through the mist that had settled in the hollow. A beautiful sight and one I'm pleased to have captured. This is rapidly becoming my favourite shot I've ever taken!
The second shot is more of a standard sunrise through the trees shot, but I also like this one.


First light through the mist

Autumn sunrise. Combination of 2 images, with one stopped down to f22 to get the sunburst effect

No comments:

Post a Comment